Walkabout with us! ;P

09 June 2010

What's a blog!?!

Hey Everyone! Sorry there hasn't been an update lately. I had a great one all planned out about our visit to the Healesville Sanctuary, but somehow I got sidetracked and just flat out didn't make it. I have some pics up on my facebook (just click the Healesville link above). And a video of a platypus too, but I can't seem to link that one. It's tough to see anyway lol.

So, we've been doing okay here... keeping busy and such. We did make a short trip out to Great Ocean Road, but since we got a late start, we didn't make it very far. Oh and when you see a sign about not feeding birds... DON'T!!! It's just bad... I don't remember if my camera was working then, but if it was, I'll try to get some of those pics together as well. Otherwise, Del and I have just been enjoying each other's company.

Once I've gotten some motivation back, I'll actually post the Healesville blog, I just have to uncover the patience to wait for stuff to load and think of how to actually speak again. I've gotten used to only talking in short statements and not really speaking coherently as of late. So anyway, that's it. Maybe you'll hear from us again sooner lol. Thanks for checking in!

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment