Walkabout with us! ;P

31 March 2010

Let there be macaroni pictures

Well, I guess I've kept you all on the edge of your seats long enough... you know, like you've been checking everyday waiting to see if I've posted these pictures only to be disappointed... like you couldn't eat you were so anxious to see... to find out what wonderful things we had in store for you... and I've decided to show you... okay fine... I'll tell you... the apartment! Holy shit, you mean she actually got off of her lazy ass and took pictures, then took it all the way to posting them!?!?! Well, sort of, I've had most of the pics for over a month, but I finally finished them during a caffeinated stint! Hooray for caffeine!

So, there are a ton of pics (not kidding). They show the various stages our apartment has gone through, from no furniture to what we have now. We could still use more, but gotta save a little money before we can do that. If you want to stick it out all the way through, I hope you enjoy them, if not, I'll put text in between each segment of pics so you can pick and choose your place to look by watching for the bold texts. Each picture can be enlarged by clicking on it and some of them have some flavour text added for your viewing pleasure. So here you go, I'll shut up with the random thoughts now and move on to the more desired content:

Del is giving the tour:
Here we are from the OUTSIDE:




the COURTYARD:


the LIVING ROOM: (haha, Before Couch = BC... After couch = AD {After Delivery})



the KITCHEN:
the STOVE:


the HALL: (still with us here?)
the BATHROOM:


CLOSETS: (we only have 2)

the BEDROOM:



Well, I think that's everything, if you've made it through, then you rock! If I've missed something you wanted to see, let me know and I'll take another month to get the pic and post it up lol. Okay well then, it's time I get going to bed, I think I'm finally starting to get tired after waiting for all of this stuff to load. So, we hope you enjoyed our little virtual tour, Del thanks you for coming (as do I). Don't laugh at our sharks!!! We love them, they are so soft and cuddly, they're like super cute body pillows. Anyway, thanks for viewing and again (for real), let me know if I've missed a pic you wanted to see and I'll get it here. Love you guys!

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment